My Gold Necklaces are made with 14/20 gold filled materials. 14/20 gold-fill is 14kt gold over brass where 5% of the weight is 14kt gold with the other 95% being brass. The layers are bonded together with tremendous heat and pressure. Gold-filled materials will last just as long as 14 karat gold.
*MANY OF THE ITEMS AVAILABLE IN STERLING SILVER ARE ALSO AVAILABLE NOW IN GOLD. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO SEE IF A CERTAIN PIECE IS AVAILABLE AND FOR A PRICE QUOTE.